WHAT AM I ALLOWED TO TAKE WITH ME / OR NOT?
- One calliper & one fanny bag (size: 25cm x 10cm x 15cm) or neck pouch (size 21cm x 15cm x 2cm) or a transparent gym bag (21cm x 30cm)
- Hygiene and health products (capacity 100ml, max 2 times per person)
- Empty tetra paks (capacity: 1l)
- Empty and foldable drinking bottles (made out of plastic / capacity: 1l)
- Empty water tubes (capacity: 1l)
- One lunch packet per person for your own consumption
- TetraPaks with non-alcoholic content (no more than 1 litre)!
- Umbrellas up to a maximum length of one underarm, folded
- Backpacks, handbags, non-transparent gym bags
- Filled tetra paks
- Glass bottles / glass containers
- Cans, canisters, drink rucksacks and plastic bottles
- Firearms, knives, daggers and weapons of any kind
- Saws, axes, hatchets and similar tools
- Fireworks, sparklers, catapults and other pyrotechnical items of any description (incl. Bengal Fire)
- Chairs or other kinds of seating (e.g. Styrofoam cubes)
- Recording devices: professional audio, photo or video equipment
- Animals of all kinds
- Bulky items such as flagpoles, selfie sticks, large umbrellas, other camping equipment, motorbike helmets
To ensure that you have the opportunity to rehydrate at all times, which is necessary for your body, water points are set up free of charge on the event grounds.
The most important drink at a festival is water. Make sure that you always drink enough water. Summer sunshine and lots of movement greatly increases your need for hydration – even if you don’t feel thirsty. Remember that alcohol removes water and important minerals from the body. We have set up water points on the evets grounds, in order to enable you to access water free of charge. Make use of this opportunity! If you do not consume enough water, your body may dehydrate rapidly in the heat.